Hello everyone!
Down here from TheGoldenCarpenter!
it's my first blog and in my blog i'm gonna showing you:
1. Mod Showcase
2. Texture pack Showcase
3. Map Showcase
4. My map showcase (still working on it!)
Actually i also have youtube channel which is called TheGoldenCarpenter too ^_^
So let's get started!
This is 2 things i'm still working on:
1. Texture pack Showcase
2. My map showcase
So for the texture pack showcase i've already create it, is just bit lazy to upload it :p
but don't worry i'll upload it soon on my youtube channel!
And i've make my map called "FairyFunland" Which is a minigame map.
Not only showing 1 minigame but!
I also build tons of minigames
it took lots of energy and time
but your satisfaction is everything i need :)
I'm also building my website which will help you to download things from my youtube channel and stuff
I hope you enjoy
Your Satisfaction Is Everything I Need :)
No comments:
Post a Comment